STORE

MY STORE is below if you scroll all the way down.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Demo I hosted

Karyn Grant and her husband Brent came to my home where I had invited friends to see a demonstration on Tues. Feb 9. First I showed a power point presentation I started putting together about 3 weeks ago. The presentation compares qualities of the universal energy scientists have discovered with characteristics of the subtle essence spoken of in scripture and by apostles and others. Two people wanted to buy a copy of it after I showed it. They even told me what it was worth to them, and one friend handed me a twenty dollar bill for the first copy.

Then Karyn introduced concepts that would further help us understand energy and her background and work as a Vibrational healer incorporating music, massage, essential oils, and now an incredible energy device. We saw the flexibility and strength tests and tasted wanded lemons as well as unwanded ones. A few people in the group were not able to taste the difference in the lemons. I just happened to share that mystery with a friend the following morning and she said I know something about that. She related that in biology class they tasted little strips of paper with a sort of acid on them, similar to pH strips. She tasted the acid on the paper as well as most of the class. However, her best friend didn't taste anything at all. The biology teacher explained that some people's taste buds are different and not able to sense acid like others' tongues do. I'd like to look that up on the internet and see what I can find.

Karyn Grant told how she discovered and used the wand to help others release emotional issues as well as physical ones. In her compassionate way, she gave everyone in attendance a mini clearing session one- on -one. This added a whole new dimension to the wand's usefulness! She used kinesiology to discover what each person needed to release and where on their body needed wanded first for their highest good. I invite my friends to add their comments below this post so you can hear firsthand what they experienced. One friend had back pain and was so glad she stopped by.

I experienced a ball of pressure in my neck leaving. It was incredible. Another friend had pain in her lower back. She did not feel a difference while at my home, so I am curious to hear if anything shifted for her the following day. Likewise for a friend's son who had leg pain. I want to know if he felt something physically different later on. Everyone had a chance to release stored emotion. My friend who had bunion surgery came to the demo. She took the wand and started moving it in clockwise circles over her walking cast. About 3 minutes later she looked up with a smile on her face and declared, "It feels better already!" She wiggled all of her toes and tapped her foot up and down. I asked if she was supposed to keep her foot immobilized. She said, "The doctor told me I should start physical therapy this week, so it is okay." I'll let you know how she is doing. I have a list of people to call today. This is so much fun! It makes me wish everyone I invited could be open minded enough to just try this amazing discovery. I thank my Father up in heaven for inspiring those who came up with this technology. All inspiration comes from him whether scientific insight or religious insight. It is all HIS truth!

No comments:

MY STORE

MY STORE
You are purchasing from Hope For a Better World

Purchase at a discount below on this secure site. 11/23/22

Purchase at a discount below on this secure site. 11/23/22
A mother's search to help her ill daughter with bipolar leads to astonishing answers and scripture validation for auras, chakras, emotional release affecting healht, hands-on healing, distance work and more. Learn LDS lingo for a gamut of energy healing principles. Nearly 500 illustrations with comparable quotes from science & scripture. This broad selection of quotes from prophets and apostles is validating for "the new medicine." Consciousness is highlighted because the Light of Christ manifests as such. Read and become an enlightened health consumer! "Your mission may be to save the energy workers from the challenges of the uninformed." S.L. "This will help overcome prejudice and fear about healing therapies. A must read for healing illness: emotional or physical." S.K.

ORDER my books on Amazon. Learn how to SEE trapped emotions, generational issues and darkness leaving. Answer questions about women & healing gifts. Step by step instructions to do Deep Emotion Release - through the EYES - on yourself or others. Unique scripture lists to "cast off works of darkness." Learn new perceptions to find forgiveness, gratitude & praise in ALL things. "Extremely rewarding material!" Sabrina Potter "People who have been abused are beginning to heal just by reading your book." Name withheld "Tamara Laing is all about the processes needed to establish Zion before the coming of our Lord and Savior.... She empowers [others] to awake to their end-time roles." Avraham Gileadi "Tamara's work and testimony will once again change lives profoundly." Holli Oram, M.S. Psychology "Beautiful and powerful! I hung onto every word. What a gift!" Kim Watts "Mind-blowing information!" Conference Attendee (MORE INFO on a tab above - then scroll down).The latest printing includes a 5 page Addendum and 2 page detailed outline of the DER Process.

Buy Healing Arts on 1st dropdown.

Quantity

Buy: An LDS Approach to Energy Healing

OPTIONS

Over 700 Stories of miracles, prayers answered and personal revelation

Buy book Tender Mercies here.

Buy book Ministering Angels here:

Deep Emotion Release Laminated Sheet

Deep Emotion Release Laminated Sheet
The wording from various chapters is all in 1 place, 2-sided.

BUY DER SHEET

About Me/ Contact Info

My photo
I'm very happily married with 5 great kids and 7 grandchildren. I am fascinated by the science behind subtle energy therapies because they made such a HUGE difference for my family. I am passionate about researching how the field of energy medicine fits with the gospel of Christ. I find great joy in being an Energy facilitator myself, helping people make peace with their past, releasing unresolved emotions and bringing light to dark places. I work in the healing arts and know that Jesus Christ is the source of all healing.