STORE

MY STORE is below if you scroll all the way down.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Right before our eyes

Yesterday I was at Down To Earth Natural Foods and showed the Amega wand to our cook as well as an energy worker. Our cook's thumb was severely swollen and bruised. I wanded it for a few minutes and suddenly the energy worker exclaimed, "Why is her skin turning white?!"


The bruising was gone and her pink skin tone was back! Right before our eyes! Our cook remarked with wonder in her voice, "I can move my thumb now! I can move it! I haven't been able to move it like this for a very long time!" That was the most visual change in mere minutes that I have seen yet with this new energy tool. I thank the Lord for blessing us with this new technology!

Yesterday I hit my elbow really hard just before a client came for a session of Rapid Eye Technology. The wand came in very handy then, because I wondered if I'd be able to do the session- until I realized I had the Amega wand on hand. It took the pain away in a minute or two. Yesterday, I finally read the entire business packet and it suggested turning 3 little circles on the end of every finger and toe. I only did my fingers and immediately felt that pulse of life force energy going down my body again and again. Got to love that!

Incidentally, the energy worker friend didn't have any pain for me to wand, so I just wanded a few circles over the top of her head. I spent hardly any time at all on her. I just found out that she wasn't tired when it was her usual- better head to bed routine. What a nice benefit to have more energy.

Yesterday I had a teenage client come who had overdone his workout session at the gym. His whole back was aching and he said it was at pain level 8 (of 10.) He showed me that he could only lift his arms to about shoulder height. I wanded his shoulders and then down his spine. He felt muscle tics happening on his shoulders, so I wanded there again. He raised his arms, declared he didn't have any pain and lifted his arms a good distance past his shoulders. He was thrilled with the results! I want to take my device to some suffering neighbor's homes, but my daughter took it accidentally- it was clipped to her shirt. I need to order some more! If this sounds interesting go to my website:

http://eamega.com/tamaralaing


No comments:

MY STORE

MY STORE
You are purchasing from Hope For a Better World

Purchase at a discount below on this secure site. 11/23/22

Purchase at a discount below on this secure site. 11/23/22
A mother's search to help her ill daughter with bipolar leads to astonishing answers and scripture validation for auras, chakras, emotional release affecting healht, hands-on healing, distance work and more. Learn LDS lingo for a gamut of energy healing principles. Nearly 500 illustrations with comparable quotes from science & scripture. This broad selection of quotes from prophets and apostles is validating for "the new medicine." Consciousness is highlighted because the Light of Christ manifests as such. Read and become an enlightened health consumer! "Your mission may be to save the energy workers from the challenges of the uninformed." S.L. "This will help overcome prejudice and fear about healing therapies. A must read for healing illness: emotional or physical." S.K.

ORDER my books on Amazon. Learn how to SEE trapped emotions, generational issues and darkness leaving. Answer questions about women & healing gifts. Step by step instructions to do Deep Emotion Release - through the EYES - on yourself or others. Unique scripture lists to "cast off works of darkness." Learn new perceptions to find forgiveness, gratitude & praise in ALL things. "Extremely rewarding material!" Sabrina Potter "People who have been abused are beginning to heal just by reading your book." Name withheld "Tamara Laing is all about the processes needed to establish Zion before the coming of our Lord and Savior.... She empowers [others] to awake to their end-time roles." Avraham Gileadi "Tamara's work and testimony will once again change lives profoundly." Holli Oram, M.S. Psychology "Beautiful and powerful! I hung onto every word. What a gift!" Kim Watts "Mind-blowing information!" Conference Attendee (MORE INFO on a tab above - then scroll down).The latest printing includes a 5 page Addendum and 2 page detailed outline of the DER Process.

Buy Healing Arts on 1st dropdown.

Quantity

Buy: An LDS Approach to Energy Healing

OPTIONS

Over 700 Stories of miracles, prayers answered and personal revelation

Buy book Tender Mercies here.

Buy book Ministering Angels here:

Deep Emotion Release Laminated Sheet

Deep Emotion Release Laminated Sheet
The wording from various chapters is all in 1 place, 2-sided.

BUY DER SHEET

About Me/ Contact Info

My photo
I'm very happily married with 5 great kids and 7 grandchildren. I am fascinated by the science behind subtle energy therapies because they made such a HUGE difference for my family. I am passionate about researching how the field of energy medicine fits with the gospel of Christ. I find great joy in being an Energy facilitator myself, helping people make peace with their past, releasing unresolved emotions and bringing light to dark places. I work in the healing arts and know that Jesus Christ is the source of all healing.